How to Sell on Consignment
Before You Ship!
• Check your items before shipping them to us.
• We do NOT accept items: in quantities fewer than 5 per set, items with holes or tears, or items with stains.
• Guard Closet reserves the right to assess condition of items and likelihood of sale.
• Items rejected for consignment will be discarded and will NOT be returned to the consignor.
Click here to start the process of selling your used gear through guardcloset
1. How do you determine the price of an item?
We determine a price for the items that maximizes the potential of sales and return to the consignor. The complexity of the design, the condition, and the materials used all factor into determining the price.
2. Can we store the items ourselves and still place them on the site?
No - To ensure prompt shipping and quality, we store all consignment items sold on our site. Every item is inspected by our consignment managers for quality before being listed on the website.
3. We'd like to place items on guardcloset.com, but how do we know we can trust you?
guardcloset has been serving the performance art, color guard, and band community for over twenty years. Our brand is well respected in the community and will provide your items with exposure to hundreds to website visitors each month. We stay active on social media, so please join us in conversation. References from consignor schools are available upon request.
Check Out Our: Facebook - Instagram - TikTok - YouTube
4. Does it cost us anything to place items on the guardcloset website?
The only cost will be to ship or drop-off the items to either our Pennsylvania or Texas warehouse. We will assign a warehouse for your consignment items to be stored, or you can indicate the storage location if you prefer.